Introducing interWORKS Meaningful Use Module for Ambulatory
• Avreo inter WORKS unites EHR, RIS, and PACS
within a single application, single database solution
with the addition of inter WORKS Meaningful Use
Module for Ambulatory.
• inter WORKS Meaningful Use Module for
Ambulatory has achieved 2011/2012
COMPLETE* EHR ONC-ATCB Certification.
• Meaningful use workflow that fits the needs
of radiology organizations within
one streamlined system.
• Modern, web-based design with focus on workflow
and usability within radiology and meaningful use.
It’s not too late to begin!
Start your Meaningful Use data collection in 2013.
Schedule your complementary demonstration of
Avreo’s complete RIS/PACS and inter WORKS
Meaningful Use Module for Ambulatory today.
On the web:
RSNA Booth 4436
* This Complete EHR is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ATCB in accordance with the applicable
certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement
by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. inter WORKS Meaningful
Use Module for Ambulatory was certified on August 14, 2012. CHPL Product Number: 120032R00